Motor Magnetics Inc (MMI) is a global leader in AC & DC Electric Motor Designing and Developing that takes your concept to creation.
MMI’s foundations go back to 1964 with Moda Magnetics and has developed into the trusted global leader of electric motor designs for a variety of industries. Furthering Motor’s expertise the electric motor industry, Fisher Electric Technology, a state of art R&D company, was purchased in 2021. Located in a 55,000 sq ft facility in St. Petersburg, FL, MMI is uniquely position to exceed our customers demanding requirements and are eager to discuss your next project.
Successful Proven Solutions
- 3D Printing
- Pad Printing
- Laser Engraving
- Environmental Testing
- Qualification Testing
- Manual Machining
- Automated CMM
- Over 57 years of motor design, testing and manufacturing experience.
- More than 1,000 unique motor designs
- Expertise in AC Induction, Synchronous, DC Brush, DC Brushless, Vaneaxial fans, Blowers, Gear motors, Alternators and Custom electric motor solutions
- Adhere to AS9100 and ISO Certifications
- Compliant with ITAR and DFARS regulations
- Utilize state of the art engineering equipment, tools and techniques
We’re proud to be partners with recognized companies and are enthusiastic about growing our customer base.
Motor Magnetics Inc is proud to announce that it operates an International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registered manufacturing facility in St. Petersburg, FL. We are experts in supplying the military manufacturing industry within the following product categories:
- AC Motors
- DC Motors
- Vaneaxial Fans and Blowers
- CNC Machining
The United States International Traffic in Arms Regulations or ITAR controls the export and import of defense products. These regulations are governed and enforced by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Controls (DDTC). ITAR specifies that data and materials related to the development, exporting and importing of military technology on the United States Munitions List (USML), only be shared with U.S. persons and organizations, unless otherwise authorized by the State Department. Please visit the DDTC website for more information: